Friday, January 20, 2012

2 weeks to go!!

Yep, that's humongous me! Still got 2 weeks to go :) Can't wait, but can all at the same time! 


So things have been pretty "normal" around here. Had my "nesting" time, got everything clean except the toys in the girls room. Really need to get that done. Of course all the contractions I was having stopped as soon as I had everything done. I got my birth kit and supplies ready, got all the baby clothes and supplies ready, and now nothing.

Kids are staying caught up on school for the most part. We are trying lots of new things and some we really like and will continue with next year. Some we don't like and won't use again. They are doing really well with their piano too.

I'll probably do a post about what we are doing and what we will be doing soon. We'll see how things go :)

Blessings, ♥T

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you! :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP