Thursday, September 9, 2010

Funeral & Trip

My Great Grandmother passed away yesterday morning. She was a very Godly woman. She is now with her Savior! I will be leaving Monday evening to head up to Missouri. Her funeral is Tuesday. A sad but happy time. If that makes sense. We are definitely gonna miss her, but are so happy that she is no longer in pain. She has missed my Great Grandpa (who died right after Makenzie was born) so much. And the time before last that I was there she told me she couldn't wait to go home. She's Home!!!

My mom is going to be there and will ride back to my house with me and from there me and my girls (and Zachary) will head out to CA for a visit. I'm so excited! I can't wait! I have been wanting to go back there for so long now! I am also anxious to meet my new nephew : ) Seeing all my friends will be great as well!

I don't know how much I'll be able to be on here though so it may or may not be awhile before I post again. My kids are all better now. Zachary is still cranky, but he's still teething. Hoping they come through soon! Speaking of, I guess I'd better get off here and get him to bed!

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP