Friday, February 4, 2011

One of "Those" Kinds of Families!

Yes, we are a Christian, Conservative, Homeschooling, Large Family, driving a 12 passenger van, my girls wear Jumpers (Gasp, horror! Although mostly jean skirts and some culottes!), and my boys LOVE to wear Camo! Yes, we are that kind of a family! The ones who get all the "comments"! Annoying ones like "Are they all yours?!!" (cause you know we're crazy and enjoy grocery shopping with 8 kids tagging along :) And good ones like "Your kids are so well behaved, normally people come in here with 1 or 2 kids and they're horrid!" I personally, love being one of those kinds of family though! I get to enjoy 8 beautiful blessings who make my life worthwhile. Who make me smile with all their adorableness! Who I am doing my best to raise to be sweet servants of the Lord, who will be an awesome addition to society, "in spite of" being one of "those" kinds of families! :D We are one of "those" kinds of families and are proud of it! LOL! 

That was a comment I put on a FB post. I just couldn't help myself! I had to share :)




No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP