Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Song



I haven't posted a song for a while and I can't remember if I've posted this one before or not, but I thought I'd post it as it really speaks to me where I'm at right now :D


The Sun's Coming Up In The
Morning

Once again, I faced Satan this morning,
And I battled him all the day long.
But in my weakness, God sent reinforcements,
And at sundown, I sang Victory's Song.

Chorus:
Oh, the sun's coming up in the morning,
Every tear will be gone from my eye.
This old clay's gonna give way to Glory,
And, like an eagle, I'll take to the sky.

In a world, filled with doubts and confusion,
It's so hard when you don't understand.
Oh, but I'll stand on a Solid Foundation,
And I'll hold to an Unchanging Hand.

Chorus:
And the sun's coming up in the morning,
Every tear will be gone from my eye.
And this old clay's gonna give way to Glory,
And like an eagle, I'll take to the sky.


Blessings, ♥T

P.S. Yes that is a sunset not sunrise, but I don't have any pictures of sunrise's! I'm not an early riser, what can I say?! :D

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love this song!! I always love when our church choir sings it.

Twinkle Toes said...

Sadly my current church never sings this song! But it's my Favorite! Glad you like it too! :D

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP