Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! We were so blessed to be invited to our very best friends house. We hadn't seen them in 10 months! That's a long time. We hadn't even seen their tenth baby yet, and she's 8 mos old. Time passes so quickly and things keep getting in the way of visiting them. All of us had a great time visiting. The kids had a blast reconnecting with their friends and we had a wonderful time visiting with our friends : )

Zachary is still doing better. He is eating foods again. He's still being picky and doesn't like some things he liked before, but at least he's eating and not being so cranky anymore. I'm certainly thankful. It's so hard to have sick little ones.

We had a great school week too. We didn't accomplish much "school" but we did learn about discovering America and the first thanksgiving. We also did a couple crafts. Major accomplishment for me as I am not a craft loving person : )  We made woven placemats one day and hand turkey's the next. I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. The kids loved it. I really didn't mind it as much as I usually do. O.K...I had fun too, I admit it!

Still don't know what we're doing about the house. Depends on several things happening. And some of those things are other people, so it's out of our control. We are getting some things done. Although it's not as much as James would like, I feel like I'm accomplishing something, so I'm happy. Working on getting the house cleaned mainly. Still haven't unpacked my suitcase : )  And with switching out clothes and rooms things are a bit messy.

This week we are just going to focus on doing school everyday and cleaning the house. Maybe getting some of the extra stuff out of it too. We are also going to really focus on attitudes. Bad, mad, angry, mean, hateful, cranky, selfish, whiny, etc. attitudes. A saying I picked up yesterday "Happiness is a Choice"! That is going to be a motto around here I think : )

Have a great week!



Happiness is a Choice, and Love is a Decision

No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP