Friday, May 20, 2011

100 posts!!!

Wow! I can't believe I have posted 100 times! Crazy! I had been thinking of doing something "extra" special for this post, but with the happenings around here I just haven't found the time. We have been super busy with some big changes that I'll explain later. Fun Stuff! :D  So, since I don't have much time I thought I'd just do a quick post. Typing in each letter of the alphabet, one at a time, I found all the sites I've been to alphabetically. It was kinda interesting actually, at least to me...Sorry if this is "boring" to some of you ☺ So, here we go A-Z


amazon.com

bible.rodandstaffbooks.com

clothdiaper.com

dictionary.com

etsy.com

fiascofarm.com/goats/index.htm

google.com

homeschoolclassifieds.com

i google search

jadeandpearl.com

kellythekitchenkop.com

landmarklfbc.com

myfitnesspal.com

nogreaterjoy.org

o google search

passionatehomemaking.com

quiverfull.com

raisingolives.com

stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com

titus2.com

uscellular.com

visionforum.com

www, or w google search

x google search

yahoo.com

zany-zebra.com


Blessings, ♥T

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hmmm... I take it your a google fan?

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I too often have 'grand plans' for landmark posts...but never get around to doing them!

Don't forget that I'm hosting a giveaway for the Duggars new book on my blog, if you'd like to enter!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Twinkle Toes said...

LOL...Actually I am, but I use Google Chrome so it automatically searches google :)

Zsuzsanna said...

Ha, we made it onto the list! :)

Twinkle Toes said...

@Zsuzsanna~LOL, Yes, you did! Guess I go to your site a lot! :D

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP