Monday, May 23, 2011

Please God or Man...

Well, those are the options. So I'm gonna go with God. I'm sorry if not everyone agrees with what they read here. (You don't have to read it if you don't like it though☺) This is my blog. My thoughts. My views on things. I realize not everyone will agree with everything I put on here and that's fine. What I write here, I write for myself and for those who care or want to read it. I don't write it because I'm judging or condemning anyone. I'm simply writing what I believe the Bible is saying to me, you're free to read the Bible and see what it's saying to you :D

Blessings, ♥T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all things, follow God. Man is temporary, God is eternal.

Elizabeth said...

Seems like many conservative Christian bloggers are under fire lately. It baffles my mind really: why do people want to use their time time reading something that they don't agree with? And then, take the time out of their life to write a comment about it all. My time is WAY more valuable than that.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP