Saturday, May 28, 2011

Changes...

So I have decided to go ahead and share some of the changes going on around here...

Change number one...We are moving!!! Finally, finally, finally...Our house sold! We've been trying to sell it for over a year! We hate living so far from family. We do not like the heat and humidity where we live. And we are REALLY sick of allergies causing us to be sick all the time! The exact location hasn't been determined, but it will definitely be closer to our families.

Change number two...Well, I'll let you look around and figure that one out ☺(when you figure it out...don't say anything publicly if you know me in "real" life! lol)

Oh, and I fixed the links from my last post...sorry bout that, I must have not actually copied it when I thought I had!

Blessings, ♥T

4 comments:

Bobbin Aubins said...

I know I know!!!! I do know you in real life too:-) LOL So excited too!!!
I love your changes!!!!!

Sarah said...

Hooray!!!! I am so happy for your family. Congratulations Twylia! More sharp, straight arrows for Gods army!

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow!!! 1,000 Congratulations for you and your husband!!! I know all kids are excited too.

Oh, and for the move too...how exciting. :)

(Lydia - 4 years old - informed me tonight that I had to give her "that new baby" when he got here because she doesn't have a baby of her own)

Bobbin Aubins said...

Hey so where have you been??? Your blog misses you:-)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP