Monday, May 23, 2011

Prayer Request

I'd like to ask all of you who are reading this to please pray for the people in Joplin, MO and in NE OK who have been affected by the tornadoes. The devastation is severe and they greatly need our prayers. Personal request on that...I have family in the area and as yet don't know if EVERYONE is safe. I know some are, but please pray! Pray for everyone to be found, for the families to be comforted in their loss (of family or homes), pray for there to be no more injured, and pray for the ER workers to have the strength and energy to do their jobs!



Blessings, ♥T

4 comments:

Naturally Blessed Mama said...

I am definately praying, that is awful!

Unknown said...

I have been praying. We live 15 minutes from Joplin and I have alot of family in Joplin. Four of my family members lost their homes, but they are all safe. I pray you get ahold of everyone and they are safe.
Blessings,
Rashel

Twinkle Toes said...

I have lots of family up there! So far I only know that a few are fine. Haven't heard anything about houses. Last night I found out that one of my relatives is missing and his house is completely destroyed. They said 2 were critically injured, and 2 dead, but didn't say who it was.

I'm so glad you're ok :D

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I will definitely keep praying and please let us know when you hear anything.
Rashel

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP