Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blog Intentions

I have been doing some thinking lately about a lot of different things in my life. There are definitely some areas that need some major change. Tomorrow I will probably post my goals for the next year. Right now I just want to explain my reasons for this blog :)

I started this blog to have a place to write my thoughts. The good, the bad and the ugly! All of them! I did not intend for this blog to be a false front. It's me, inside and out! I have bad days occasionally, so they will be on here. If you don't want to read them, then don't :) But I am warning you that they will be there! It is one of my goals to not complain so much, but I will still write my feelings and some of them may not be all happy-go-lucky!

I am not necessarily writing to anyone in particular when I post things! If you feel convicted by something I write then take that as the Lord's leading and go with it. If you're offended by something I write then please, examine yourself and see why, and if I was truly offensive, then please contact me, in love, and let me know! I accidentally offend people by things  I say occasionally, but if you don't tell me how will I know? I do not want to offend anyone or put anyone off of the Gospel.

Sometimes I write about "touchy" subjects. I do not get my subjects from any one person or place. I get them from life. Yes, sometimes it's from blogs, or websites, or conversations, or people I know, but a lot of the time it's just thoughts that I'm putting in writing. They don't necessarily come from anywhere! I have a brain made of a ball of wires! There is no beginning or end of my thoughts, there is no rhyme or reason to my thoughts at times. They're just that...Thoughts!

I welcome discussions, even debates, as long as they're friendly! We all won't agree on everything 100% of the time, and that's fine. We can disagree with each other lovingly :)  I have had too many debates that ended badly this year, I won't repeat it this year! I have offended too many people, whether accidentally or not. I have almost lost very important family/friends, and almost pushed away people I love dearly and who aren't saved! I will not repeat that again! (OK, I might accidentally, but I'm going to try my hardest/best not to!) Time is too short to spend it bickering.

Because of my goals (which include a schedule) I probably won't have near half the time I've been spending on the computer. Which is probably a really good thing! It is an addiction to me and a time waster. (when I should be doing something else at least) The computer can be used for good, but it can become a problem if used too much!


No comments:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP