Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Saw this on another blog from a while back. Thought it'd be fun to do :)
1. Do you like bleu cheese? NO
2. Have you ever smoked? NO
3. Do you own a gun? Several
4. What color Kool Aid was your favorite? Red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NO
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like 'em
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? Nope
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My purple necklace that was my Great Grandmothers
11. Favorite hobby? Facebook? LOL
12. Do you have A. D. D.? No, but my husband thinks I'm dyslexic :)
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses
14. Middle name? Michelle
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm tired. I should go to bed. I hope Zachary doesn't wake up to eat soon.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Full Throttle, Orange Crush
17. Current worry? Worried about how I'm shaping my children's character
18. Current hate? People putting things in the wrong place. I'm a bit (OK A LOT!) OCD!
19. Where would you like to go? Ireland
22. Name three people who will complete this: No idea.
23. Do you own slippers? No, but I could use some.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Orange
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Where are you now? Living Room
28. Would you be a pirate? No.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Victory in Jesus, Sun's Coming Up in the Morning
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Love all my girls names! But for the next girl I like...Hannah or Gabriella
31. Favorite boy's name? Connor William for the next boy
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Who last made you laugh? My husband.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A Ford E350 12 Passenger van, We don't fit in anything else
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken foot from falling into the garage (yes, I'm a klutz! Runs in the family)
36. Do you love where you live? Not really.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One broken one. We only used it for movies, but we're fine without it!