Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just for Fun

Saw this on another blog from a while back. Thought it'd be fun to do :)

1. Do you like bleu cheese? NO

2. Have you ever smoked? NO

3. Do you own a gun? Several

4. What color Kool Aid was your favorite? Red

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NO

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like 'em

7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas 

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.

9. Can you do push ups? Nope

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My purple necklace that was my Great Grandmothers

11. Favorite hobby? Facebook? LOL

12. Do you have A. D. D.? No, but my husband thinks I'm dyslexic :)

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses

14. Middle name? Michelle

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm tired. I should go to bed. I hope Zachary doesn't wake up to eat soon.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Full Throttle, Orange Crush

17. Current worry? Worried about how I'm shaping my children's character

18. Current hate? People putting things in the wrong place. I'm a bit (OK A LOT!) OCD!

19. Where would you like to go? Ireland

22. Name three people who will complete this: No idea. 

23. Do you own slippers? No, but I could use some.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Orange

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Where are you now? Living Room

28. Would you be a pirate? No. 

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Victory in Jesus, Sun's Coming Up in the Morning

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Love all my girls names! But for the next girl I like...Hannah or Gabriella

31. Favorite boy's name? Connor William for the next boy

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Who last made you laugh? My husband.

34. What vehicle do you drive? A Ford E350 12 Passenger van, We don't fit in anything else 

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken foot from falling into the garage (yes, I'm a klutz! Runs in the family)

36. Do you love where you live? Not really.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One broken one. We only used it for movies, but we're fine without it!



2 comments:

Wasatch Wife said...

Loving your blog!! These are funny questions...would I be a pirate....DEFINITELY!!! LOL!!!! ;D If ONLY I could have a gold tooth for a day! hahahaha! ;D
You have got to find me on Facebook!!! I'm Ma Patterson!!

Twinkle Toes said...

Trying to find you on facebook. Is your profile picture a tree with a holly hobby girl?

Loving your blog too, BTW! :D

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP