Friday, December 10, 2010

Pictures

I don't have the time or the exact thoughts to post right now, but I wanted to share some pictures from the last month or so...



 The boys first catch in their trap...

 The mole they found...

 The home-schooling life...
 I love sunsets...
 Aren't they Beautiful?...







 My budding artist...

 Brother taking care of the sickies...
 Girls tackling their brother...
 Handsome aren't they?...


 This is why they tackled him...
 Mommy helped :)
 I LOVE this hat!
 Such beautiful eyes!
 The kids decorated our revolving tree...
 6 of my nativities...
 Girls Stockings...
 Boys and mom's stockings...
 The rest of my nativities...
 Kathleen's contribution :)
Excuse all the messes, I hope you enjoyed all the pictures! :D

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed Mama said...

Oh my goodness,those are some cute pictures!! I love the pacifier on the tree!!! And your decorations are beautiful!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP